These are some jokes I was able to fish out. Even if the don’t make you laugh, I hope they make you smile:
- What kind of dog has no tail? – A hot dog.
- What has teeth but can’t bite? – A comb.
- What falls but never gets hurt? – Rain.
- What tree do you find in every house? – A lavatory (lava – a – tree)
- What is black and white with eight wheels? – A zebra on skates.
- What is tall and has a loud voice? – A giraffe with a loudspeaker.
Moe: My wife got me to believe in religion?
Moe: Yeah. Until I married her I didn’t believe in hell.
A guy followed the simple advice he read in a church article to find inner peace.
The article read…
“The way to find inner peace is to finish all the things that you have started.”
So he looked around the house to see all the things he had started and hadn’t finished…
And before leaving the house the next morning he had finished off a bottle of a red wine, a bottle of white, the J&B scotch, some Cognac, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how good he felt…….