It’s going good (whisper: not so good). I have 10 homework from school and they are as follows:
- Basic Science
- English Composition (That is totally different from English.) 😦
- Christian Religious Studies
- Agricultural Science
- Business Studies
It’s a lot. By the way, I am enjoying a new game that is really popular. (Hint: The developer of the game is Glu.)
My iPhone has been spoilt for months now and my uncle (He fixes phones, BTW.) said that the phone cannot be fixed again so he just took the phone from me and said that he might just sell the parts or use them when he wants to fix another phone.
To cut the long story short, I’ll make a list.
- My phone is gone.
- I am enjoying a new game.
- I am sharing an LG phone with my sister.
- And I have tons of homework.
Thanks for reading. I don’t need your help with my homework! (‘Cause it’s mine!) 😉